Thursday 28 July 2011

New shop news!

So I've had my Etsy shop Little Green Button for a while now selling bits and bobs that I make, but I decided that I needed to have a separate shop for my illustrated work. That means I can now introduce to you Julia Staite (imaginative name I know but it tells you what you are getting!)

In this shop I will be selling prints of my work as well as other illustrated items.

Currently I have three prints available:






And this Little Red Riding Hood one is based on an illustration from my little book but I have adapted it to make a lovely print.

I also have the note books I used to sell in my other shop:






I will also be adding a new item shortly - its something a bit different that I have been working very hard on lately so watch this space!

No comments: