Friday 16 July 2010

Not booties

This should be another bootie picture, to show you the coordinating booties I made for my sister who is expecting twin girls in a few months. One pair was pink with cream edging and the other was cream with pink edging so they can use them to identify which is which in the first few days! However, we mislaid the camera so I couldn't take a photo before I gave them to my sister.


When the camera was found I uploaded some photos from a couple of weeks ago of Bea and her cousin Tilly trying out the new swing at Granny's house. By a lucky coincidence they both matched the swing and each other, resulting in some quite nice pictures!

Looks like Tilly isn't happy about waiting for her turn. Or maybe someone just told her shes about to get two new baby sisters!

No comments: