Wednesday 26 November 2008

Getting into the festive spirit...

I know its still November, and I normally try not to think about christmas until after my birthday at the beginning of December, but this year I am thinking about it already.  Here's some lovely christmassy things from etsy:


Clockwise from top:
Reindeer coasters from Blyth House Creations; mini cards from mga Creations; gingerbread man from Tumus; bauble wreath from Rags to Riches Art; stocking from Primitive White House; santa nisse from Mulletin; tags from The Craft Pantry; dove ornament from Palomas Nest; heart bag from Leilalou

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hello-just came across your blog and thought I would say Hi-I my self am an illustrator crafter and have just started blogging ...and a few of my arty friends have too!

www.silkiesue.blogspot.com
Love your blog!
Sam ;0)

Anonymous said...

Hi I also just found your blog via amy at pikaland.....Love it!! I am today trying to work out this years christmas card....I think it might be a bit "Julia" inspired now.